To incorporate PRintonyifdetail in Export to excel

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

The report design is as follows

Item
Item Ledger Entry

I have set the printonly if detail property of Item dataitem to yes.

When i set the Printonlyif detail property to yes, the in the report i am getting only those records for which value is there.But when i try to export to excel, i am getting all the records (i.e Including the records which dont have any values).

is it possible to incorporate printonlyif detail in export to excel. If so please tell me how. This is an urgent issue.

if anybody knows the reason, please reply me at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    hi chandru,
    as your query i think u r facing this problem right,
    becoz printonlyifdetail property works only with dataitem we can't use it on section i have just done it but if you want to do that only those item printed that have value so that for it i can give u a idea may be it no long way but it can fulfil your reqmnt,

just use a recvar of ILE table and onafterget trigger of item table apply all filters on recvar that u applied on ILE dataitem and then count record for recvar.if there is no item in count variable then we can use this code on section of item body...

if (Exporttoexcel) and (count > 0) then begin
    excel lines...............
    end;

i hope it will be helpful

Vijay Gupta
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi Vijay,

I got the logic and it works out fine.

Thanks a lot for your help.

If you have any mail id or mobile no please give send it to my mail id chandru_rec2k7@yahoo.co.in so that i can keep in touch with u.

Regards,
    chandru.
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    no support using mail,phone other source please contact to mibuso only.