To maintain different price levels

hewajithhewajith Member Posts: 96
Hi Anyone,

1. I want to maintain different price levels , for example (cp1-20%, cp2-30%, cp3-40%..). Can I do this in NAV and how?
2. When I put customer order lines I wants to selet the different price levels in different lines. Can I do this in NAV and how?

Thanks

Comments

• jubeljoyjubeljoy Member Posts: 154
    To handle these case you have to do mainly 2 things.

Setting Sales Price in the Item Card
    Selecting price in the Sales Order

For more information about this visit http://microsoft-dynamics-nav.blogspot.com/2009/10/different-price-levels-in-sales.html
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    You may be interested in line discounts rather then sales price to meet your % figures.

What is the main driver you are after Discounts based on item or based on the customer ?

The driver will determine which approach ma suit you best
  • hewajithhewajith Member Posts: 96
    They don't like to discount and they don't have pricing policies which is base on customers. They want to maintain different pricing levels for same item as below (we can create as price groups)

1. Cost +20%
    2. Cost+ 30%
    3. cost+ 50%

As and when order line created they want to select the pricing levels. Problem is There may be several lines for one customer order which have different pricing levels.

System does noty allow to select/Change price group at line level.

Thanx
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    We are both right hear.

What i did was the following to meet your scenario.

I left the Customer price group on all customers Blank

Created 3 Cust price groups then 1 row for the same item under each group reflecting the change in cost price.

I then went to the sales line table changed cust price group field to editible = yes.

I could then select lline by line which price group i wanted You will have to modify info panel to show all options as available if you want this.

The system will then auto insert the price if only one or insert any cheaper pricing combination u have
  • hewajithhewajith Member Posts: 96
    Thank you very mach Jannesting,

It gave grate solution for my issues.

Just to clarify,
    If you select customer group 'All customers' then it will pick that price eventhough you select any other price group. Is that the standard behaviour of the NAV?

Thankx