"Customer - Detail Trial Bal." - Report

ElenaNAVElenaNAV Member Posts: 9
Hello,
I've noticed the following problem with the "Customer - Detail Trial Bal." (104) report:
On a customer's ledger entry I have transactions with 2 different Customer Posting Groups. When I run the report with a filter on Customer Posting Group (on "Cust. Ledger Entry") i get the correct lines according to the filter I have, but the initial balance (StartBalanceLCY) is not correct (it includes amounts with both customer posting groups).
Any idea about how I could fix this?

Thanks

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    I had a look at our local report (sweden) and this report hasn't been changed since 4.01 where it had an exchange rate issue.

Your issue with the report lies in the fact the filter only filters on the Customer card settings not the customer ledger entries for this field.

It is quite strange to have one customer who has both after all.

you would need to have a filter placed for the CLE as well as the customer to get what you want
  • ElenaNAVElenaNAV Member Posts: 9
    Hello,
    Thank you for your answer.
    I placed the filter on the CustomerLedgerEntry table from the first place, and it worked fine, except the initial balance...
    Any more ideas?

P.S. - With romanian accounting you can have more than one G/L Account for the same customer.
  • vaidinvaidin Member Posts: 4
    Balance comes from the Customer.Balance field which is flowfield.
    Probably your filter, filters the table for the detailed transactions but not the complete balance which is calculated through that flowfield.
    If this is the issue then create a flow filter on the field you want and give values