Error posting Charge (Item) in Purchase Invoice

CSJCSJ Member Posts: 2
Dear all,

I have problem posting a charge (Item) in Purchase Invoice, error message "Applies-to Entry must not be 0 in Item Journal Line Journal Template Name=", Journal Batch Name=", Line No.='0'.

The Item Charge Assignment is for Sales Shipment Lines. I have created 3 Purchase Invoices for Charge (Item) which assigned to 3 Sales Shipment Lines and out of 2 cannot post with error message. Any idea what cause the error?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SumitSumit Member Posts: 58
    Make sure that in Purchase Invoice, Item Charge Line Qnty = Qnty to Assign in Item charge Assignment.
    (i.e. in "Item charge Assignment", Assignable =To Assign, and Rem. To Assign=0)
    My friend is "Search the Forum"
  • laudakwahlaudakwah Member Posts: 19
    Hi, I have the same problem too.

I have already assigned the quantity and amount in Item Charge Assignment. The box in Item Charge Assignment below shows Assignable = To Assign and Rem. To Assign = 0. However, when I try to post the purchase invoice, error message prompts: Applies-to Entry must not be 0 in Item Journal Line Journal Template Name=", Journal Batch Name=", Line No.='0' ](*,)
  • drecksgekritzeldrecksgekritzel Member Posts: 37
    Hello,
    i got the same error message!
    Which programm version do you use?
    In my case the error occurs in NAV 5.0.

Does anyone found out a solution to fix this problem yet?
  • SumitSumit Member Posts: 58
    Which programm version do you use?
    I am in Nav 2009 sp1.
    I do not get this error.
    My friend is "Search the Forum"
  • devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    Hi
    You check your sales setup. In this a field "Exact Cost Reversing Field" must be yes.Just try it.
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    IBIZ Consulting Services,India