Mouse Click is not working on form!

devenlokdevenlok Member Posts: 9
Hi All,

I have designed new form in Nav 5.0, the designed form having lots of code, now I run this form the mouse click is not working when clicks on text box control, key board keys are working fine. ](*,)

any body has face this problem please help me........ :?:

Regards,
Dev

Comments

• BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    sometimes when mouse clicking on a list form, it doesn't get the focus...i don't know why
    does it always happen or if you restart the client it doesn't happen anymore?
    have you already tried to temporary delete all the code to see if it is this that causes the problem?
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi,

Check that you have not set the property "Focusable" to false for the control
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • jversusjjversusj Member Posts: 489
    hi, i had this happen when i was updating an old custom form. Previous designer had drawn rectangle boxes around groups of fields and sometimes a control could be 'behind' that rectangle box and non-focusable.

if i dragged the rectangle box off the form, then dragged all the fields off, replaced the rectangle box on the form, and then dragged the field controls back onto the form inside the rectangle box, it would work. 'Send to back'. would not work.
    kind of fell into this...
    DaveT wrote:
    Hi,

Check that you have not set the property "Focusable" to false for the control
    #-o it can't be so simple...if you're right, i'm going to slash myself :mrgreen:
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • devenlokdevenlok Member Posts: 9
    Thanks friends.......

This is not the case of focusable, sandback and nav relogging related issue. in this I am using all item fields on a single form with out tabbed pages. I am hidden, unhidden and moving these controls on some conditions.

Mouse click is working on lookups arrows but if I am clicking simply to the fields it's not activated. Keyboard navigation keys are working (Tab, shift + Tab, and arrow keys) fine.

](*,)

Dev
    maybe the problem resides in hiding/unhiding controls: this can make nave lose the focus on the form.
    try to delete the code (without saving :wink: )and run the form: if the focus is not losed, then the problem is the code.
    Be also aware of currform.update instruction
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • devenlokdevenlok Member Posts: 9
    Hi Friends,

Thanks my problem solved now, actually what happans at runtime the text control goes back to the frame control, I don't know why navision work like that, i have removed the frame.

That was my mistak that, I haven't check the jversusj's solution.

Thanks

Dev :)