Updating the "Job Entry No" table

tsingtsing Member Posts: 4
Does anyone know how to update the "Job Entry No" table (table 1015) via a codeunit? I'm posting to the Job Planning Line table (table 1003) via a codeunit using a normal record object. This works fine, but the record should have the "Job Contract Entry No" field set to a unique number. This number is retrieved from the "Job Entry No" table.

What should happen is that after you get the number from the "Job Entry No" table and put it in to a Job Planning Line record, the column in the "Job Entry No" table should be incremented by 1. But even though the "Job Entry No" table can be modified by a developer's license, it cannot be modified by an end-user license. Does anyone know how I can get around this? I don't have access to the normal Navision code so I can't look at that for clues.

Thanks.

Comments

• damirdamir Member Posts: 28
    Hi,

do you have problem with your code to update Job Entry No. with end user license? If so, then you should set Permissions property of the codeunit where table is updated. Just add Job Entry No. to this property and set Modify Permission.

Damir