Error Changing Trading Partner Number in EDI

DDLDDL Member Posts: 41
Hi Experts,

Can any one help me to resolve this for a client. I am new to Lanhams EDI Module.

The following is a Email from the client.

The problem I am having appeared after I changed the trading partner number from TESTBIGROCKLD to BIGROCKSPORTS. Prior to the change, every worked normally. As soon as I changed the trading partner number field, we started getting the following error when trying to process 850 or 997 documents in the Inbox. I had not changed anything with the actual document mappings, just the number of the trading partner.

ERROR "Segment id GE is not setup for trading partner BIGROCKSPORTS"

In trying to diagnose the problem, I created another trading partner using the original number (TESTBIGROCKLD) and copied the 850 and 997 document mappings back to this new trading partner. If I then manually edited the 850 document to use the TEST ID, it would import just fine. But when I manually changed the ID back to BIGROCKSPORTS it went back to the same error.
Since the problem seems to be related to the renamed trading partner setup, I then deleted the BIGROCKSPORTS trading partner and manually created it from scratch. I then copied all of the documents over from the TEST account and retried but encountered the same error.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Comments