Authorization Problem in NAV 4.0 SP3

kash387kash387 Member Posts: 111
From User Tasks form when I approve the request, a new line automatically gets generated (Copy of original) which is not approved and so in PO the authorization field remains unchecked......

I know it calls the codeunit MultilevelAuthorization.Approve....

But I am not getting why it happens so because for another client of ours, this thing is not happened.

I am trying to solve the problem.... bt if anyone knows how to do, I feel glad to say 'You are most welcome...'

Thanks....
Thanks,

Kashyap

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Before Version 5 NAV was having localized Workflow management so this is India specific question.
    I haven't worked a lot on this so I hope somebody else will be able to help you.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    kash387 wrote:
    From User Tasks form when I approve the request, a new line automatically gets generated (Copy of original) which is not approved and so in PO the authorization field remains unchecked......

I know it calls the codeunit MultilevelAuthorization.Approve....

But I am not getting why it happens so because for another client of ours, this thing is not happened.

I am trying to solve the problem.... bt if anyone knows how to do, I feel glad to say 'You are most welcome...'

Thanks....

That means even you did not approve that line that Porder Authorization field getting check mark . is it correct ?
  • kash387kash387 Member Posts: 111
    Without making approved how can it be man....??/

It remains unchecked means.... It is not changed to Authorized and it is because of that new line which automatically generated whn I approved.....

So ultimately it is not approved......
    Thanks,

Kashyap