UOM will be changed automatically in Requisition worksheet

ChikaChika Member Posts: 45
Dear All,

I tried to input purchase requisition manually through Requisition Worksheet form. In this form, I choose the item code that I want to request, input requested quantity, and then choose the unit of measurement.

When I go to the next line, the unit of measurement will be changed to base UOM automatically.
For e.g. item A has GR, KG as the UOM. I choose KG in the unit of measurement field, when I go to the next line, KG will be changed to GR automatically.

Is there anything that I can do to prevent this thing happen. Please help me. Thank you.

Regards,
Chika

Comments

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Chika wrote:
    Dear All,

I tried to input purchase requisition manually through Requisition Worksheet form. In this form, I choose the item code that I want to request, input requested quantity, and then choose the unit of measurement.

When I go to the next line, the unit of measurement will be changed to base UOM automatically.
    For e.g. item A has GR, KG as the UOM. I choose KG in the unit of measurement field, when I go to the next line, KG will be changed to GR automatically.

Is there anything that I can do to prevent this thing happen. Please help me. Thank you.

Regards,
    Chika

hi, on which version u r working?

i have checked in 5.0 SP1, its working fine

have done any customization on that form?
  • ChikaChika Member Posts: 45
    Hi Mohana thanks for the reply.

I'm using version 5.0 SP1. We didn't do any modification in this form. I tried it by using Cronus database and it show me the same result.

Just try to input it manually, and press tab and go to the next line, the UOM will be changed automatically.

I tried it several times, please advice. Thank you
  • kash387kash387 Member Posts: 111
    But, in 5.0 SP1 you should not enter it manually, once you select the item number, then Base unit of measure will automatically be filled in UOM field.

And it works very well....
    Thanks,

Kashyap
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    kash387 wrote:
    But, in 5.0 SP1 you should not enter it manually, once you select the item number, then Base unit of measure will automatically be filled in UOM field.

And it works very well....

yes base UOM automatically fills,even if u change that and move to second line there is no problem

it working fine