Fixed Assets

himalihimali Member Posts: 104
Dear All,

is it possible to record fixed assets list with the following details.

Name of FA
Amount
purchased by
date of purchase
warenty date
purchase from
and for which department and wich project

Note: client does not want to make transection nor they need to record depriciation as well as insurance policy. They record Fixed assets just for administrative purpose. it means they dont make entry as well.

waiting for genuinune comments.

Thank you All

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You can define the FA master and the relevant field can be mapped:

Name of FA : FA Description
    Amount : New Customized Field
    purchased by : Responsible Employee
    date of purchase : Customized field
    warenty date : Warranty Date
    purchase from : Vendor No.
    and for which department and wich project : Global Dimension 1 & 2 (if applicable else you need to add customized field)
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • himalihimali Member Posts: 104
    it means we need customization for this. But what about if we use FA journal and uncheck mark FA g/l entires in integratio tab. Does this process give solution ?...i posted entry using FA journal but i did nt see the FA ledger ....after posting the amount. ...where does it store after posting ?
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    himali wrote:
    it means we need customization for this. But what about if we use FA journal and uncheck mark FA g/l entires in integratio tab. Does this process give solution ?...i posted entry using FA journal but i did nt see the FA ledger ....after posting the amount. ...where does it store after posting ?

My response was on the basis of your query that you do not want to make transactions.
    Anyway FA journal transactions are stored in FA Ledger entry so it should be available in FA master card.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!