Is there any Documentation on Archive Quotes and Orders ?

selece28selece28 Member Posts: 316
Hi Nav Masters,

I see that since NAV 5, we have a new option on "Sales & Receivables Setup" called "Archive Quotes and Orders".
Before NAV 5 i do a little modification on the codeunit 80 so that when user post invoice (full invoice), before the system delete the Sales Order (SO) it will automatically archive the SO.

All I wan't to know is, is there any documentation on this new feature?
Because when i use this function on one of my client, some of their Posted Invoice don't have archive.
So i need to know what is the functionality of this new feature. When it archive, or something like that that explain me the usage.(Of course i can do a debug on the process but that's the final option that i will do if i can't find any documentation).

As usual i already try to search here and Partner Source (and as usual i Never Ever find what i wan't in Partner Source T_T).

So if anyone here can help, i would be very thankful,
Thanks

Regards,
Steven

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Have you checked the help in the NAV client? It's pretty decent now. Also I think it is in the Trade training material.
  • selece28selece28 Member Posts: 316
    Hi matttrax
    Is there a link where i can download the documentation in partner source?
    Or where can i get the "Trade training material"?

Thanks

Regards,
    Steven
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    selece28 wrote:
    Is there a link where i can download the documentation in partner source?

As far as i know MS did not release any seperate document regarding the Archive functionality.
    selece28 wrote:
    Or where can i get the "Trade training material"?

Just log in to patner soucrce Type as Trade manual .
  • selece28selece28 Member Posts: 316
    Hi chengalasettyvsrao,
    Thanks for the fast reply. I already find the pdf link but still cannot download because our company didn't join the "Partner Service Plan".
    I'll try to find another solution.

Thanks

Regards,
    Steven