Which functionality is needed by Czech legislation?

evelienwierevelienwier Member Posts: 3
Hello,

I am looking for some information about Czech legislation.
I have to put the localisation of Czech into a NL database.

I see lots of new tables etc in the NAVEAST5.00.01.01 version, but i only want to take over the relevant changes. So only that which is dictated by the Czech government.

Can anyone help me?

Any information is usefull.
Thank you :D

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    You can follow all Czech required legislation using W1. You may have some issues with VAT but those can be adjusted manually. The big issue is not some much legal requirements as "But Every Other Software Does XYZ".
    David Singleton
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    There are some changes regarding WIP, Fixed assets and Advance Payments etc. We are not using the East pack. Best is to take changes from Czech cronus DB without East pack, if you want to use Advanced payments, you can use some addon of some czech partners or the one from East pack.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • evelienwierevelienwier Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for your information.
    So i won't use the East Pack then.

Do you know if there are any documents describing the changes needed to match Czech legislation?
    If if there are were i can find them?

Regards,
    Evelien
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    May be this will help you, it is description of changes made for Czech and Slovak NAv 5.0SP1, described in details. It is the core, of course, there are other things which are solved in East pack, but in most cases these things have Czech partners solved in much better way, because they are created on user experience, not "from table" as East pack (even when Czech Partners were part of the East pack development through reviewing the functionality and proposals). If you want, we can help you to implement Czech company. You can PM me. Each time is better to use someone who knows the market than trying to solve it yourselfs. We are using this approach for foreign companies too... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.