Viewing item price changes made by Adjust Item Costs/Prices

Debbie140Debbie140 Member Posts: 52
I am looking at the Adjust Item Costs/Prices batch job in the Nav 2009 classic client

When I fill in the filters for which items I want to include I can click the up arrow in the bottom left to show me the list of included items. The Unit Price shown is the price as it stands now. Is there an 'out of the box' way to also see what the Unit Price will be after the batch job has run so I can review the changes that are going to be made.

An additional question here is that I might want to review the suggested new Unit Price and modify this for selected items. E.g. 0.95 factor for a 5% discount on all items from a vendor but then make a manual adjustment to 2 of the items. I would see this a bit like the requsition work sheet where it will suggest a 5% discount on the items but I can modify this before I apply them. Is there any functionality that can do this or would this be a customisation.

Thanks

Debbie

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    How you want to know how the cost will look like, when the job was not runned?

It is like when you want to know if you win when you are going to attend some game, before the game starts... 8)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.