Setting parameters for Stock Keeping Units

Debbie140Debbie140 Member Posts: 52
I have been looking at stock keeping units in Navision. You can set the replenishment method on a stock keeping unit to differ from that of the item.
If I want to set my replenishment method (or other parameter) I have to go into the item and then into the stock keeping units and set it for each stock keeping unit. I understand that the default is taken from the item card but if I have a lot of items each with stock keeping units that I want to change from the item default this is a lot of setup.

I am looking at this for a retailer where new items are frequent and this would be time consuming. Is there a quicker way to do this, either a batch job or a template where I could set e.g.all SKU's for yellow warehouse to be Transfer.

I am sure this could be achieved with development but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything before I looked at customisation.

We will be rolling out Nav 2009 but I am most familiar with the classic interface as my background is Nav 4.

Thanks

Debbie

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    I have never seen a default process to change all at once but as you know , you can create a processing report to change all of them together.
    Kapil Khanna