Don't repeat a register in a report

LeroyLeroy Member Posts: 199
Dear folks; I thinks this's easy. I've a report that shows the orders from Purch. Rcpt. Header table, but, sometimes appears the same order repeated two times or more; I simply want that report doesn't repeat an order already showed.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 397
    I think it is only possible doing it by code. But I will wait for experts advice [-o<
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    That table doesn't show the "orders", it shows "posted receipts", and although it is possible to have multiple receipts per order, the table itself will never show the same receipt more than twice. If you are running a report that shows the same receipt more than once, I would say there is something wrong with your report.
  • LeroyLeroy Member Posts: 199
    Thanks, sorry, your're correct, the table shows "posted receipts ; but by an error that I can't find it shows some orders twice; I'd like to know is there is anyway to do by code what I said before.
    Thanks for help.
    Leroy wrote:
    Thanks, sorry, your're correct, the table shows "posted receipts ; but by an error that I can't find it shows some orders twice; I'd like to know is there is anyway to do by code what I said before.
    Thanks for help.
    Again... this table doesn't show "orders", it shows "posted receipts". If you find two receipts with the same order number, that means that the order was not received in total, but in parts, and it is not an error.
    Yes, sorry again.. I mean that I order by the field Order nº from this table, I know that shows posted receipts, and obviosly can show more than once if, as you say, the order was not received in total.
    Anyway (for reasons that are too long to explain) I want that only show one order nº (because I group them by order nº) if is repeat, the first that the report find, doesn't matter. Sorry if I don't explained well.
    Thanks.
    The quickest way I can think of (without writing code) is to create a report based on that table, sort and group it by order number, and add a group footer section in the report. If you are dead set on doing it with code, you should get your NAV partner involved.
    Well, it's more complicated than I expected.. I'll see.
    Thanksyou very much for your help and time.