multicurrency in budget

himalihimali Member Posts: 104
Hello All,

Budget's currency should be in USD$ whereas LCY is EURO. All the transection should be posted in NPR..its not needed transection in USD$ but they need the report budget vs exp. it means while we generate report, we need a additional reporting currency i. e. usd. whether it is possible or not if yes, then how? please suggest me.

thank you

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    himali wrote:

Budget's currency should be in USD$ whereas LCY is EURO. All the transection should be posted in NPR..its not needed transection in USD$ but they need the report budget vs exp. it means while we generate report, we need a additional reporting currency i. e. usd. whether it is possible or not if yes, then how? please suggest me.

Your Local currency = EURO

then you can create the Budgets only in your Local currency ( EURO). it is not possible to create in USD $.

You can create the sales invoices, Purchase invoices in any currecy with current Exchange rate .

You can use Additional Reporting currency = USD $.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• damirdamir Member Posts: 28
    Hi,

in standard NAV you can create budgets only in LCY. If you want to use budgets in ACY, then you must modify standard behavior. It is not very complicated. If you want to use budgets in Analysis by Dimensions you need to modify only function CalcBudgAmount.

Damir
  • tanish_111tanish_111 Member Posts: 23
    the only requirement is while transfering the budget its in USD so we need to convert that in NPR our local currency. so how to do that.cas while posting every thing can be posted in USD also and while veiwing the report we can use the diminsion filter for that.the only problem is the budget comes in usd and it should be converted to the npr automatically.
  • DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    Budget's currency should be in USD$ whereas LCY is EURO. All the transection should be posted in NPR..
    Can you explain how can you use NPR in transactions when you already have your LCY as EURO??? :-k
    Regards,

Deep
    India