Alignment Problem in Report

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

Since i have to take the report i a pre printed format where there will be a company logo in the top and address in the bottom of the report this is a fixe one and i want to display the report in between. so in order avoid the overlap with preprinted address in the bottom, i am forcefully moving the records to the next page by using the report property currreport.newpage but the information in the transheader is not getting printed but i want to display the transheader whenever i forcefully move the records to the next page.

How to achieve this?

Please explain me in detail.

its Urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• MBergerMBerger Member Posts: 413
    Why not set the bottom margin of the report so that it will not overwrite the pre-printed part ? No need to code anything that way
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi Mberger,

Thanks a lot man. I got it by setting the bottom margin

Regards,
    chandru.
    Hi Mberger,

Whenever i reduce the bottom margin, in the bottom of the page, i should insert a line before moving to next page and it should not cut. At present , there is no line at eh bottom of the page. is there any way to resolve this issue ?

its urgent .

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
    chandru.
    Hi all,

In the report, in the starting page itself i am getting the pageno as 2 instead of 1. what may be the reason?

Sales Header <Sales Header>
    Sales Line <Sales Line>
    Sales Comment Line <Sales Comment Line>
    Sales Comment Line <Sales Comment Line1>
    Sales Terms & Condition <Sales Terms & Condition>
    Sales Terms & Condition <Sales Terms & Condition1>
    Sales Line <Sales Line1>
    Sales Comment Line <Sales Comment Line2>

In this way , i have indented the dataitems in the report. and i am printing the pageno in the sales header footer section.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    chandru.