Replication error

MammoMammo Member Posts: 107
Hi

I am using Navision Native database at one site which is replicated by all POS machines having Navision native database. They are working fine.

Then this showroom server is replicating the Head office server which is having SQL database 2005. When I try to replicate Table 99001473 it gives me error "numeric value out of range. sqlstate 22003"

I checked the table in native database and in SQL database they are exactly the same. It was working till yesterday all of a sudden it is giving the above mentioned error. I even tried importing the table object from Native to SQL but error is the same till now. I restarted the SQL services but no luck.

Any one has any idea how to resolve it? Please see the error messages snap shot attached.

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I assume that you are using some addon for replicating the data...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • MammoMammo Member Posts: 107
    Yes I am using LS Retail replication on Navision 5. All other replication jobs are working fine except table 99001473.
  • SDalietosSDalietos Member Posts: 15
    Check the following:

Any invalid values inside Trans. Sales Entry table. Try to replicate by date in order to see for which date the error occur.
    Any Transfer Fields, Filters or Linked Tables in the scheduler subJob. Try remove them.
    Spiridon C. Dalietos
    Ls Retail - Microsoft Dynamics Nav
    www.Dalietos.com