'Order Tracking' link in Production Order is deleted

Jaideep_GhoshJaideep_Ghosh Member Posts: 50
Sales Order is from location say "Main_store" in the Sales Order line. Say, 5 nos. quantity to be sold. All items have "Order tracking"= TRACKING ONLY.
Through 'Order Planning' engine I have created a Firm Planned production order for 5 nos quantity. In the FPO when I go to Function > Order Tracking I find the Sales Order being 'tracked'. But just as I change the "Location" in the FPO to "Factory" and then 'refresh' it the Order tracking link is gone.
In our case the Material is alwas solf from "Main_store" but the production occurs only in "Factory" Location. Thus we need to change the Location in the Firm Planned Prduction Order stage. But doing this the "Order tracking" link is no longer maintained. Please anyone provide me a solution.

Answers

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    But just as I change the "Location" in the FPO to "Factory" and then 'refresh' it the Order tracking link is gone.

This itself is not complete and correct post if u will do so system will throw u error for reservation (if u have set it) that means u went in there and canceled the reservation manually.

After doing so (changing location), it looses its types on Order Tracking, which is quite natural.
    Kapil Khanna