Changes in Document for Nav 2009

jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
Hi all,

I previous versions of NAV we had a Changes in document explaining which bugs had been fixed and which were known issues.

Has anyone found this in for nav 2009 as we have moved a lot of clients to 5.1 recently and i have found myself using 2009 object solutions to resolve some problems they have been having.

Having that same list again would at least give us a clue to see what 5.1 problems were resolved by 2009 ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    I haven't seen the document, but 2009 Sp1 is suppose to fix around 500 bugs. So it would be useful.

The way I look at issues is that I try to do them in NAV 2009 and see if I see the same results or that the fix has been implemented.

I also look at the version tag. That way I know that the object was fixed in newer version.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Yes we are doing that, as well still waiting for 2009 itslef to be released by MS Q3 is a nice period a date would be more helpful.

I hope they release the bugfix document otherwise it will be harder to identify the bug fixes VS rewritten functionality that come in 2009.

Would be interesting to see the document that i can understand they had more a focus on the new platform rather then the patch jobs they have done.