Problem with the data on report 111

Shaz73Shaz73 Member Posts: 16
When I am running this report with filter for branch and department the report is leaving those customers who have a different bill to account number. Since their bill to is different then, their sales and balance has 0. What I don't understand is that the bill to account also exist in the same customer table. Why is it ignoring those customers? How can I change the code so it looks and find the correct customers with sales?
Can someone help me please.

The code is attached.
Shaz

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    the report is based on Sales (LCY) and Balance (LCY).

So, if you create a order with "Sell to customer" OTTO and "Bill-to Customer" FRITZ, then the Customer Ledger Entry will created for FRITZ. because FRITZ ist the customer who must pay and he becomes also the reminders (these are also based on the Customer Ledger entries). So, your customer OTTO has no Entries and then he can't be shown on report 111.

If you want to know what you have saled to OTTO, you can use the Item Ledger Entries, the Resource Entries (and so on) or the Sales Invoice Line and Sales Cr.Memo Line.

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • Shaz73Shaz73 Member Posts: 16
    Hi Garak,

My problem is that this report is not showing Fritz (bill to customer) on this report. Otto has no sales and I don't want to see him on the report.

Shaz
    How did you filter?
    I am filtering on Elc doc. type and Global dim 1 (branch code).

Shaz
    Shaz73 wrote:
    I am filtering on Elc doc. type and Global dim 1 (branch code).

Shaz

is the "Global dim 1" on the customer card also the same like in the enties of this customer?
    The Sales (LCY) and Balance (LCY) has the "Global Dimension 1 Filter" and the "Global Dimension 2 Filter" in his calcformula.

And what is the field "Elc doc. type" ? A custom field? Is it filled on the customer card of the missed customer?

Regards
    Yes, Global dim 1 and 2 are same as customer table. ELC doc type must be a custom field but it is part of the flow field and also an active key on the cust. ledger table.

I originally wanted to just filter on global dim 1 and 2 but when I was adding the filter for 2, it was not returning any data so then I tried to filter on the doc type. It works fine because it only included those entries in the totals when it met the criteria. The problem is only when customer has a bill to number then it does not include that bill to at all.
    Here is the flow filter list on customer form.

CustomFieldFlowFilter Filter

Date Filter
    (GL. Dim1) Branch Filter 11
    (GL. Dim2) Profit Center Filter (I wanted to use this field instead)
    Currency Filter
    Ship-to Filter
    ELC Doc. Type Parts

I appreciate that you are taking the time to help me.

Shaz
    And yes that custom field (ELC doc type) is filled in on the customer card of the missing customers.

Shaz