Options

Adding new forms in rtc

aliennavaliennav Member Posts: 449
edited 2009-08-10 in NAV Three Tier
Hi!
I have developed few functionalities in native client which includes some forms, tables, and reports.
I want to show these forms in rtc and work in the same manner as they were doin in native.

Any idea how it can be done??

Answers

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    aliennav wrote:
    Hi!
    I have developed few functionalities in native client which includes some forms, tables, and reports.
    I want to show these forms in rtc and work in the same manner as they were doin in native.

RTC runs with SQL Server and etc. not on Native DB
  • Options
    aliennav wrote:
    Hi!

Ok!!
    It ws my fault..
    Actually i meant to say SQL only.Point is whatever I design in SQL or native, there would be no difference as far as designing is concerned, how to inculcate that thing in RTC.
  • Options
    aliennav wrote:
    aliennav wrote:
    Hi!

Ok!!
    It ws my fault..
    Actually i meant to say SQL only.Point is whatever I design in SQL or native, there would be no difference as far as designing is concerned, how to inculcate that thing in RTC.

yes,the design is same but you cannot transform native DB objects in to pages.
    anyhow,yiu need to transform forms and reports to pages.
    for this you need transformation tool(includes in nav DVD)
  • Options
    I have the transformation tool but the documentation is really weired.If you have used the tool can you please tell me the steps for converting forms to pages.
    I'ld really be thankful.
  • Options
    aliennav wrote:
    I have the transformation tool but the documentation is really weired.If you have used the tool can you please tell me the steps for converting forms to pages.
    I'ld really be thankful.

http://mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=29961&hilit=transformation