How to select a record in a subtable ?

UlliUlli Member Posts: 4
I have a main and a subtable. Some Records in the subtable are for Information and not editable, some of them are editable. So try to find out the first record in subtable which is editable (means a field has a special status) and to set (click) this record active by code. The user should see which of these records are editable so i set marks on these records but i cant find a solution to set the cursor on the first marked record in a subtable. Any idea ?

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    you can try and do another way. You can use color and change the color on nonenditable records.
    That way the user can select the record.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • UlliUlli Member Posts: 4
    Shure - I could do that. I marked these records - so i could coloured them. But look - if i take a row from maintable - collumns in subtable will enable or disabled depending on a field in that row. The first row is most of the times not enabled so all columns are disabled up to the moment user clicks on a row which is marked. I think there must be a way to position the cursor to this row directly by code.
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Have you tried to filer on the record and do a findfirst and then remove the filter?
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • UlliUlli Member Posts: 4
    Shure - i could do it with markedonly. But you have to know - i want to create an userbased Interface für Edifact in Navision. So the User should see all the elements of a Segment which will be used by the programm. But only some Fields have to be edit by user (choose a field from a Table).
    I started for two weeks with navision. Alle codeunits and tables run perfectly. Now i want to design the forms and make it comfortable and understandable for the users (Create a workflow). After all my experiences with other languages i think - there must be way. But i can not find any solution for this problem.