Error 1053: When starting ANTServer in BA

diptish.naskardiptish.naskar Member Posts: 360
Hi,

I have installed BA in NAV 5.0 W1 with SQL Server 2005 (SP2). I have run the configurator, by opening the DB and using the BA Setup, this gives no error message. But when I am running the configurator that is given in the installation CD, it gives an error message 'THE ANTSERVER Cannot be Started'.

I have also tried to start the service from the Service management console, but it gives the error message Error 1053: Cannot start the service in timely fashion.

I have also tried to search the forum with this error, but didn't found anything useful

Do please let me know how to resolve this issue. Thnaks in advance.
Diptish Naskar
For any queries you can also visit my blog site: http://msnavarena.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    If you had search this forum for "antserver", you had found numerous topics.

Among them is this thread: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7786 , which contains this remark:

If an error is issued when starting ANTServer service, we should go to the properties of that service and change:
    Log on – for Local System account.
    And finally ANTDaemon service and change:
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • diptish.naskardiptish.naskar Member Posts: 360
    Hi,
    If an error is issued when starting ANTServer service, we should go to the properties of that service and change:
    If you had search this forum for "antserver", you had found numerous topics.

Among them is this thread: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7786 , which contains this remark:

I have changed the accounts to the Local accounts, the ANTDaemon service has started bu the ANTServer still gives the error 1053.
    Diptish Naskar
    For any queries you can also visit my blog site: http://msnavarena.blogspot.com/