Options

Confusion regarding Navision Certification

kashyap_thakerkashyap_thaker Member Posts: 13
Dear All,

I have appeared for the Navision Technical Certification recently in which I passed first two exams i.e.

1 ) Navision Attain Overview (W1-00-001)

2 ) Navision Attain Essential (W1-00-002)

and i have still to complete two more exams to complete the full certification of Navision certified solution developer

3 ) Navision Attain Programming (W1-05-010)

4 ) Navision Attain Developer (W1-05-011)

My query starts when i cleared my second exam that is (W1-00-002) from one of the VUE authorized testing center in India. The VUE administrator on that day told me that from 1-September-2004 (W1-00-002) Exam is not going to be conducted that is the last date for the exam was 31-Aug-2004. Can anyone tell me that whther it will be valild for me the exam which I gave & if any change in the structure of the whole NCSD certification pls let me know. I would like to know the reason for this sudden change in the whole certification structure b'cause many people are preparing for the same and now it is not valid to give this exam. I also want to know whther Navision is going to change the whole structure of the NCSD or we just have to reappear for exams from now onwards....Pls let me know as soon as possible if anybody knows the fact abt this

Kashyap Thaker
+91-9892730876

Comments

• Options
    vg2809vg2809 Member Posts: 14
    It is very clearly mentioned in the Partnersource.com site that both the
    exams, Overview and Essentials are RETIRED from 1/9/04. This they have done months before . There are now two separate exams .
    Microsoft Business Solution Certified Professional - Navision Programming
    Microsoft Business Solution Certified Professional - Navision Development.