difference between Bank and Check Ledger entry

samblue600samblue600 Member Posts: 84
Hi

Can someone say how Bank Account Ledger entry differ from check ledger entry. & how they play a part in BRS.

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    yes, we can. But did you read the manuals or the online help before?
    If yes, what are u not understand there? If no, read it first. If you doesn't have the manuals and u are an enduser ask your partner for the manuals or take a look to customersource. If you are a partner, take a look to partnersource.
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    [Please change your Topic Title to something more meaningful. See forum rules #3.1: faq.php?mode=rules#f0r2]
  • samblue600samblue600 Member Posts: 84
    Subject changed!!!

Hi Garak,

I read the help but couldnt understand much in that, I have not read the manuals, probabaly if you could say which manual I could find this, it would be of great help!!!.

Atleast if you could say when check ledger entry and when bank ledger entry will get posted , it would give me some insight for me to understand.
  • kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    Any transaction where in u select Bank will give u entry in Bank Ledger and any transaction with bank with use of check will give u both check and bank ledger entry.

U cannot have any check ledger entry alone (exception when u void) these two r always posted together.
    Kapil Khanna