Where to download V3.70 SP1 GB

bob_upbob_up Member Posts: 155
I have searched partnersource and dont know where else to look.

Bob

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    There was a question about this the other day for indian version. The only one people could find is NA version in the database archive.

I suspect MS have removed it since it is no longer supported, check your old servers and cd containers or ask another partner if they have a copy.
  • bob_upbob_up Member Posts: 155
    Thank you. I guessed as much :-(
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
  • bob_upbob_up Member Posts: 155
    Thanks again, although I'm with Sandeep on this one. I cant see what harm it would do if the localised versions were available in an archive somewhere.
  • KowaKowa Member Posts: 923
    bob_up wrote:
    I cant see what harm it would do if the localised versions were available in an archive somewhere.
    Totally agree. If you use 3-way merge tools always need a clean base version for these to work properly. Unsupported Versions have to be upgraded too when their time has come :mrgreen: . That's one of the reasons why we have created our own archive for the german versions here, maybe that's a start at least, I guess that these are closer to the GB than the US Version (if you ignore the captions :) )
    Kai Kowalewski
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Kowa wrote:
    bob_up wrote:
    I cant see what harm it would do if the localised versions were available in an archive somewhere.
    Totally agree. If you use 3-way merge tools always need a clean base version for these to work properly. Unsupported Versions have to be upgraded too when their time has come :mrgreen: . That's one of the reasons why we have created our own archive for the german versions here, maybe that's a start at least, I guess that these are closer to the GB than the US Version (if you ignore the captions :) )

May be you or mibuso or some one provides the db for upgradation. What hurts is that MS charges the AEP charges and do not provide the base db..............
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in