Stylesheet conditional hide field

Mark_PeetersMark_Peeters Member Posts: 4
I have made style sheets for quotes and orderconfirmations. One of the fields is a discount % field.
Is there a possibility to only show this field in case of discount > 0.?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    In Word you can use IF .. THEN ... ELSE conditions, but I don't know if you can use a Merge-field, as part of the ELSE-clause:
    {IF {MERGEFIELD Sales_Lines_Discount} = 0 "" "{MERGEFIELD Sales_Lines_Discount}"}

Otherwise you'll have to make your hands dirty, by modifying codeunit 403. You could add code to output blank instead of 0 for the Discount% field.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Mark_PeetersMark_Peeters Member Posts: 4
    Luc,
    k
    Thanks for your answer.

I will test both sollution directions.
    Mark
  • Mark_PeetersMark_Peeters Member Posts: 4
    This works fine if the mergefield is from for instance excel. But with a Nav mergefield the if statement does not reconize the value of the mergefields and therefor allways pops up with the last vaulue of the if statement. #-o

There seems to be a difference between mergefiels from Nav and other mergefields. :(
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Then you'll need to use option 2 ;-)
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)