report prints on 2 pages instead of one

yekedeyekede Member Posts: 96
Hi everyone,
I have designed a report with 'friend'(an exemple) as first dataitem, 'guests' as the second dataitem indented under 'friends', and 'friend1' as another dataitem(same table as 'friend') indented under 'friend'. This report should loop through 'friend' table then print all 'guest' corresponding to that 'friend' and at the end print some more information from the 'friend' table.
this is the problem i encounter:
when the 'friend' table contain exactly one record the report prints well and on a single page.
But when the 'friend' table contain more than one record the report print on 2 pages for each record and repeats the information from 'friend1' dataitem on the second page.
any idea how i can deal with this?
Thanks.

Answers

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    not a very clear post - plus we don't know what kind of code you have added to the report.

but first check that the properties for these dataitems "NewPagePerRecord" and/or "NewPagePerGroup" is set to NO.

or are you talking about everything working but you're getting an extra page at the end?
  • yekedeyekede Member Posts: 96
    i mean the part of the the report containing data from 'friend1' table prints x number of times(x= number of records in 'friend' table)
    I have solved it now by setting the 'dataitemlink' property of the 'friend1' dataitem.
    Thanks