Posting problem

vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
I want to know that while posting sales order(Both shipment and Invoice) the codeunit 13 will run or not and what about Codeunit 11
Vikram Dabas
Navision Technical Consultant

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    The CU 13 are called from CU 231 / 233 (<-- called from journal) and yes the Cu 11 will called from the 80 (also from other posting CUs). If you use the DevToolkit you can find "Where used"

@vikram7_dabas: You ask here so many basic questions. Will you not visit an C/AL progammers training where you can learn all the basics?
    Or did you take a look into the Applications Designer Guide? Don't understand me wrong we want ever help , but all your questions are basics.

So, read the Applications Designer Guide and ask your boss for a C/AL training, so you can be a certified NAV "Guru".

regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    garak wrote:
    The CU 13 are called from CU 231 / 233 (<-- called from journal) and yes the Cu 11 will called from the 80 (also from other posting CUs). If you use the DevToolkit you can find "Where used"

@vikram7_dabas: You ask here so many basic questions. Will you not visit an C/AL progammers training where you can learn all the basics?
    Or did you take a look into the Applications Designer Guide? Don't understand me wrong we want ever help , but all your questions are basics.

So, read the Applications Designer Guide and ask your boss for a C/AL training, so you can be a certified NAV "Guru".

regards

Well said and really it is becoming a nuisance these days.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in