Tab Control Problem

vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
Dear Concern
My clients want to hide the "Replenishment tab" from Item card at run time whenever he open the form.Is it possible,If yes then How?
Vikram Dabas
Navision Technical Consultant

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    are there controls they never use? or use these contols somebody in the firm?
    If nobody use the controls like behind the "E-commerse" tab, why deleting?
    What is, if your customer buy this module in the future? Then u must "redesign" the card .... and i belive your customer will not pay for this.

To hide the Tab, you must delete ALL controls on this tab and delete in the PageNames the Tab that should be hidden 8but the comma must be there).

But as i said, if he want it in the future, u must redesign the card ......
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
    Dear garak
    I want to hide the replenishment tab automatically from Item card, whenever I open item card the replenishment teb should be invisible and there should 1 button whenever I click on that button the Replenishment tab should be visible.I dont want to delete the replenishment form pagenames property.
    Vikram Dabas
    Dear garak
    I want to hide the replenishment tab automatically from Item card, whenever I open item card the replenishment teb should be invisible and there should 1 button whenever I click on that button the Replenishment tab should be visible.I dont want to delete the replenishment form pagenames property.

Thats not possible. You can set the visibility of the controls on that tab.
    dear Concern, u means automatically hide the E-commerce tab control from Item card is not possible and u r also said that forst of all u have to remove all controls from E-commerce tab and then remove it from Page names property, when I do this it gives me an error given below:

Invalid Page Number (8) for the tab control named 'Control1'.(InPage was set to 8 on the textBox 'Sub. comp. Location').
    Vikram Dabas
    Dear concern,
    U means automatically hide the E-commerce tab control from Item card is not possible.R u sure?Because I have to answer to my client they r asking for this functionality.
    Vikram Dabas
    Example0 shows you the controls that you must remove if you doesn't need the tab

Example1 shows you the PageName that u must remove if you doesn't need it.
    BUT THE COMMATAS MUST BE THERE (like General,Invoicing,Replenishment,Planning,Foreign
    Trade,Item Tracking,E - Commerce,Warehouse to --> General,Invoicing,Replenishment,Planning,Foreign Trade,Item Tracking,,Warehouse ).
    Also you should remove this TabName in the property PageNameML

so, it's not possible to hide a tab automaticly. You can only hide the controls in it (like the checkboxes or a frame which has the textcontols in it)

Example2 shows you that.

So, the source behind this button could looks like
    CurrForm."Common Item No.".VISIBLE(not CurrForm."Common Item No.".VISIBLE);

Did you now understand what i mean?
    Regards
  • KarenhKarenh Member Posts: 209
    Another option is to have a 2nd Item card without the Replenishment tab.

You will then need two menu options in the Navigation Page, one for each Item Card.