Navigation pane Options

SbhatSbhat Member Posts: 301
Hi -

In Nav 5.0, if you right click on any Navigation pane item, you have 2 options Refresh and Navigation pane options, in the Navigation pane options you have a option called 'Track Active Windows'.

Is it possible to set the 'Track Active Windows' always to true when Navision is opened. Right now it sets to the last option which the user sets.

Thanks
SB.

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    no. These settings are stored into the zup file.

Why you want this? I have this disabled, because i hate it when the Menu "jumps" ....
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • jversusjjversusj Member Posts: 489
    garak wrote:
    no. These settings are stored into the zup file.

Why you want this? I have this disabled, because i hate it when the Menu "jumps" ....
    same here. when i finally learned that i could stop it from behaving that way, i was very happy. i told everyone i could about it and they were all happy to. nobody liked when they would run an inventory report and the menu would jump back to Sales.

i can imagine a scenario, however, where a user has 99% of their work in a single menu group and only occasionally strays to do something else. Then maybe you'd like it to jump back for you and would want that option enabled.
    kind of fell into this...