Business Analytics Web Client format problem

JohnArtificialJohnArtificial Member Posts: 3
Hello all,

I have develop a report using the Business Analytics Client (of Navision 4.0) and designing it in a fashion way using colours, fonts, borders.. and I publish it to be able to open it using the Web Client (with Internet Explorer). Well, when I open it the fashion design dissapears, only the difference between Bold, Cursive.. but nothing with colours, borders and font style. :((

Does anybody knows if it's because Business Analytics Web Client doesn't support this? or maybe a plugin in Internet Explorer... a BA patch...

Thank you for your help!

JohnArtificial

Comments

• ramesh.aynramesh.ayn Member Posts: 41
    Hello John ,

i am new to business analytics, i would like to know how to deploy a BA report to web?

please let me know what are all prerequisites are required to deploy a BA Reports?

in my machine i have Nav5.0 database, SQL Server 2005, IIS are available.

thanks in advance,
    Ramesh.
  • JohnArtificialJohnArtificial Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

There are some differences in deploying a report from BA client to BA web. The most important one is that BA Web client only works with Internet Explorer, not Mozilla, neither Opera, etc. Also there are problems in the styles that I comment in my post, not many colours are compatible the "borders" in the style doesn't work in BA Web client... basically problems in the styles.

For the Hardware is enough what you have, is the same as what we've got with the difference that we have Nav4.

Is this what you wanted to know? Please, respond if not.

Thanks to u
  • ramesh.aynramesh.ayn Member Posts: 41
    Hello John ,

i had installed BusinessAnalyticsNET package, now i opend BA in IE(Browser)
    it was opend with 2 features, 1.Analysys, 2. Reports

but i don't know which database it was linked with?

while installation i found the path C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AnalysisNET\

no other inputs have given.

i would like to know which BA database it is Configuring?

thank you my friend.