Options

Open a Form before Navigation Pane !

sri.tech23sri.tech23 Member Posts: 41
hi all,

i have a requirement in which the client needs to select a sub company and responsibility center after selecting the company in navision. Only after selecting the sub company and resp center, will the navigation pane open.Initially the client was on 3.7 version and it was easy to do that cos 3.7 uses forms for menu. Now the client is upgrading to 5.1 and i want to create the same effect. Thought that codeunit 1 is the right place to start looking but am unable to get the solution. Where is the navigation pane called from in 5.1....can anyone please help.....

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,098
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009 (formerly NAV 5.1/'6.0')' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    there is no function. You can run at start a form where the user must select a Resp. Center.
    But this is also not runmodal like on the versions before 4.0.
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • Options
    sri.tech23sri.tech23 Member Posts: 41
    But i dont want the navigation pane to open unless the resp center and sub comp code are selected. i can run a form from codeunit 1 , but the nav pane opens simultaenously, which i dont want...is there a solution to this.....thanks in advance....
  • Options
    garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    this is not possible with standard C/AL Code.
    So redesign your solution. did you take also a look to the Responcibility Filter in table 91 and the functionality there?
    Do you make it right, it works too!