Options

Payments against Inventory Items

snehasneha Member Posts: 191
Hi,

Is there any Navision report to show payments against inventory items by vendor?
Eg: Total Invoice amount is 500 (Invoice having Item Type with an amount of 200 and G/L Account type with an amount of 300).

Now when I run a report I want to see a payment of 200

Comments

• Options
    kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    No, because these reports comes from vendor or detailed vendor ledger entry table and these tables they don not have classification of entity bought or paid for.
    Kapil Khanna
  • Options
    ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    No, because these reports comes from vendor or detailed vendor ledger entry table and these tables they don not have classification of entity bought or paid for.

Addition : We do not pay and apply item wise purchase entries in vendor ledger therefore the report being asked cannot be generated in the standard database.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Options
    Thanks for your response. I think changing the process to create Separate Purchase invoice for Item also doesn’t help, because at the time of payment user can apply for multiple invoices. Just checking myself, change of invoice and payment process does help me to build a report
  • Options
    kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    sneha wrote:
    Just checking myself, change of invoice and payment process does help me to build a report

Why process change for a report ? Just playing around Document number shall give u this report.
    Kapil Khanna
  • Options
    Document Number?

Do you mean Posted Invoice Number? Can you please explain little more.
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Here's a route...

From Item Card->Value Entries (Filter Purchases)->Select one & Navigate->Vendor Ledger Entry->Show->Applied Entries
    if it's paid there should be a payment.

off topic but useful to us.. To quicly get to the invoice# an item was purchase on.

Add A Command Button or menu item. "Get Invoices"
    PushAction: RunObject
    RunObject: Form Value Entries
    RunFormView: SORTING(ItemNo.) WHERE(Item Ledger Entry Type=FILTER(Purchase),Amount=FILTER(>0)
    RunFormLink: Item No.=FIELD(No.)

If you have External Document No Showing then that's your inv #..A quick Navigate get's you to the actual inv if you need to.