Options

Serial No for OutPut

sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 276
Hi All,
We are about to start giving Serial No. to Machines during output. But when i posted the Output Journal i got the error that Serial No. Information does not exist Identification Values ........... Same is whenever i try to lookup from ILE the Lot No. or Serial no i get the same error. But when i go to serial no information and update the serial no Information Card then no problem.
I am using 5.0 exe with 3.6 database.

Comments

• Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    In the item tracking card setup you have the tick box selected to require the serial number information to be supplied, this is in addition to the serial number - depending upon what you are using the "information" for you could always remove this tick.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Options
    Thanks Adam.. I'll check this. Thnx ..
  • Options
    Hi Adam,
    When i uncheck the SNo. Information Must fill box, The process is fine but when i go to ILE and lookup it is giving the same error now.
  • Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    I would suggest you turn debugger on - this must be modified code or a localisation issue because once posted in the ledger it cannot be changed, so it cannot ask you for more information now, especially as the information flag is not ticked and it does not pass this setting to the ILE table (I would guess)
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen