Options

Different output

AlkroAlkro Member Posts: 115
Is possible create 2 different Outputs in the same Prod. Order.

Example:

I have Prod. Order No. : 100001 with Source no. I00001

In the process i can obtain 2 items: I00001 and I00010. I know that i can inform with a "Negative consumption", but is neccesary for me make one Output for I00001 and other one Output for I00010 in the same Order.

¿Is possible?

Comments

• Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    The negative consumption would be from a consumption journal, and not an output journal, so no you have one output journal and the posting of the production consumption (flushing method dependent) results in the by-product being received into stock. Failing that you can buy one of the add-ons that cater for this requirement.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Options
    AlkroAlkro Member Posts: 115
    Yes, i know that a negative consumption must be posted in Consumption Journal, but a negative consumption is no use to me.
    Is obligatory to make 2 outputs in the same Prod. Order. (2 distint items).

What add-ons?
  • Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Why is negative consumption no good to you? As standard this is the only way to do it, so if this is not an option you need to modify the system to achieve this or research the add-ons.

There are several add-ons that deal with by-products I believe so you will need to reference the official add-on catalogue. The one I remember was Process800, but there are others and if you search this forum for the question you posted some more may be listed.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen