Options

Export To Excel Error

steallosteallo Member Posts: 21
With Nav 5.0 on a Sql DB And Excel 2003 SP3 i have this error clicking Excel Export Button:

Could not create an instance of the OLE Control or Automation server identified by
GUID {F5078F18-C551-11D3-89B9-0000F81FE221}6.0:{88D96A05-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5}:Unknown Automation Server.Unknown Class.
Check That The OLE Control or Automation server is correctly Intalled and registered.

On my pc i don't have this error "only" on all the others positions....
Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• Options
    jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 999
    Does this happen with the a report EG analysis by dimensions or just the excel icon?

I remember there was one or two downloads you had to install from MS to get this working originally.

There is about 5 + pages of excel related issues if you search mibuso some marked as solved other not.

I would start there
  • Options
    this happen with excel icon with all form...
    I had installed an Excel Patch that convert xml format in Excel format...is that the patch that i have to install?
  • Options
    Probably. Try it
  • Options
    i've already tried.... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
  • Options
    Sorry i believe its the MSXML patch you need

There is two you can try i believe this is the right one though

Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en
  • Options
    It work =D> !!!Thx very much!!!I have only one problem on format of excel file because i have code field that are for example 123.04.010 and ehxcel reformat this field 1.230.401 and also setting column like text or general don't mantain original format.
    I've tried with others style sheet but don't work....any suggestion?
  • Options
    SIGH, This is a known bug having to do with your regional settings being ignored by nav (or something like that).

For 5.1 hot fix is as follows

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase ... -us;956161

Search Mibuso for this too