Options

Check Printing

mehmeh Member Posts: 50
We have a diff requirement in check printing. Most of the cases we have to link vendor to vendor so we cannot use invoice in that case and in some cases we need to show payable to vendor in against of advance payment. And the main thing is advance is in dimension so I dont know how check printing option can be done .

I am really confused how this can be done .SUggestion will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SnoopySnoopy Member Posts: 43
    Sorry, I don't understand fully, what you mean. But if you look at posted documents, there is a field in the header: NO. ptinted?
  • Options
    mehmeh Member Posts: 50
    I am talking about differrent scenario here .It is something related to setup to enable check printing option where in invoice two vendors can be linked and also to show payable to vendor without having a credit entry against that as advance are in dimension . I am really confused we have a very differrent requirement and also dont know whether navision can address this problem or not ](*,) :cry::( [-(
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    meh,

it seems you do not have a clue what the customer wants, yet you expect members of mibuso to know? How can anyone know if you don't.

Go back to the customer, discuss this and write up a spec.
    David Singleton