Options

Modifying Navision Payment Journal

FreakyFreaky Member Posts: 125
Hi Guys, I want a situation that when I lookup up for a "Batch Name" on the Payment Journal Form the value of the amount field automatically appears on the form before posting.That is each "Batch Name" that is lookup for has its corresponding amount. Can you please help me on how I can code this.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Freaky wrote:
    Hi Guys, I want a situation that when I lookup up for a "Batch Name" on the Payment Journal Form the value of the amount field automatically appears on the form before posting.That is each "Batch Name" that is lookup for has its corresponding amount. Can you please help me on how I can code this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Freaky,

I have seen this request a few times, and I have seen clients that have made the mod for their clients. Normally my involvement is to REMOVE the mod 6 months or so after the users realize that this is Navision and that it works differently. In the long run your bestter solution is to train the users how Navision works, because this is a complex thing to make work in Navision.

Navision is very flexible in how you can enter data, and users will always find a way around it.

If you do need something like this, then look at the cash deposit form, and how its done there.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    FreakyFreaky Member Posts: 125
    Thanks my problem is solved..
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Freaky wrote:
    Thanks my problem is solved..

So tell us how you solved it. :-k
    David Singleton