Options

Register line by line on "Item Reclass. Journals"

LeroyLeroy Member Posts: 199
Dear folks, I know it's a difficult question. On "Item Reclass. Journals", on Onventory, you put a list of items that you want reclass in others warehouses, etc.. and register them. It register all the lines, how can I do to register only the select line?. It goes to "Item Jnl.-Post Line" codeunit, but I don't know how start.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    idiotidiot Member Posts: 651
    It is actually a very simple problem without need for customization.
    Enter the required lines into a new batch & post.
    NAV - Norton Anti Virus

ERP Consultant (not just Navision) & Navision challenger
  • Options
    Thanks for reply. The problem is that, sometimes, there are serveral lines introduced, and you will have to delete the lines that you don't need to register, register that you want, and put the lines again; I need something like sales lines in orders, you put Quantity to receive and, when you register, only register the lines that you have informed on this field.
    Thanks for help.
  • Options
    gsiracusagsiracusa Member Posts: 26
    you can filter the select line (field filter) for the value of a field (example Posting Date) or you can mark the select lines (from edit - toggle mark) then you filter for the lines only marked (from view - marked only).
    This way you can post only the select lines.

Best regards
    Giovanni Siracusa

http://www.novalysis.it
  • Options
    Thanks for help. I'll try it.
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    Dear folks, excuse me. I've try it by the easy way :lol: , I've add a new field called Register and I've put the control on the "Menu item", on Push, from Register button, not in the codeunit. The code it's;

IF Register=TRUE THEN BEGIN;
    CODEUNIT.RUN(CODEUNIT::"Item Jnl.-Post",Rec);
    CurrentJnlBatchName := GETRANGEMAX("Journal Batch Name");
    CurrForm.UPDATE(FALSE);
    END;

Obviously, on regiter, it do it for all the lines, if don't mark "Resgister" in all lines it doesn't let you to continue. How I can do it here line by line, not whole document?; It's possible do it from here?
    Thanks again for help.