Retail Solution on Dynamics NAV

highwaystarhighwaystar Member Posts: 22
Hi Group,

Can anyone suggest me a retail solution (POS) on Microsoft Dynamics NAV apart from LS Retail with scalability to handle 3000 POS at any given point of time in India?

Regards,

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Hi Group,

Can anyone suggest me a retail solution (POS) on Microsoft Dynamics NAV apart from LS Retail with scalability to handle 3000 POS at any given point of time in India?

Regards,

The fact that you are asking this means you probably already know the answer.

There are a number of POS solutions out there, but if you want something that is fully integrated with Navision, can handle 3000 POS units AND is supported in India. Then I think LS Retail is really your only option.

For you the biggest issue is support. DVS really are doing a great job in India and it looks like they stand very strongly behind their partners with support I don't think any other product offer something like this. I know you probably want to look at options and get second opinions, but IMHO you are going to end up going back to LS Retail in the end.

Just be aware that when you post those 3,000 POS's transactions to the back office you are going to need a well designed and well tuned system. So make sure to get some performance experts in there to help. Don't risk experimentation on this.
    David Singleton
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
    http://www.dynavics.com/

easier to install/setup an in syncronisation more transparent;