Options

Italy local function : payment terms

vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
Hi All,

does anyone have a manual of the official localisations for Italy. We have merged these into our database but now encounter some issues, that might just be some setup.

There is a table called : Payment term lines, which are default setup per Payment term and allow splits of Payment terms. so far so good. But the same table also records the payment lines per document...so if an invoice is created, I presume there will be auto-created Payment term line for this document...But that just doesn't happen.
Is it a manual action that needs to be done, or is it in the Release function that Nav creates these lines?

Any info on this is very welcome. It is probably some feature/button or code we forgot to add or that we don't pass due to our own non standard modifications.

thx for your help.

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,098
    Welcome to the italian localization :mrgreen:

It should happen automatically when you do a VALIDATE on field "Payment Terms Code".
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    OK, It had to be something like that...I see no modification in the Sales header table, field Payment terms, so I will have to pull our Navision partners' ear!
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,098
    And there is a lot of code in that trigger....
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    that's right.

And it is not well-documented in the standard IT version.

As long as it works and the italians are happy...i'm not complaining.

Thx again!
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    AFAIK, italian localization have not been documented since version 3.x or so...
    I don't know if other localizations are...
    If someone know where to find localization documentation, please link it [-o<
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog