Partial Receiving of items

MammoMammo Member Posts: 107
Hi All,

How can I close the partially warehouse receipts & purchase orders?

For example I have a PO with 10 lines of items. I ordered qty 50 of each. I created the Warehouse receipt and then I received partial quantity of some items and for some I received full quantity. Now I know that I am not going to receive the balance items any more so how I will complete the warehouse receipt posting and how I will post the PO with partial received items?

Any one can give any idea? I am using Navision 5.0

Regards,

Comments

• KowaKowa Member Posts: 923
    "Undo receipt" on the Functions menu of the Posted Purchase Receipt allows you to roll back the receipt selected provided the items have not already
      -been invoiced -been sold (remaining qty. less than qty. in the item ledger entry) -and/or have item charges applied to them -have revaluations applied to them -and/or are drop shipments. -and if the warehouse module is used -> must have no activties,put-aways,receipts.
    So if you want to use that function, better be quick. :wink:

If the receipt has not yet been posted, you can simply reduce the order qty.
    Kai Kowalewski
  • MammoMammo Member Posts: 107
    Kowa wrote:
    "Undo receipt" on the Functions menu of the Posted Purchase Receipt allows you to roll back the receipt selected provided the items have not already
      -been invoiced -been sold (remaining qty. less than qty. in the item ledger entry) -and/or have item charges applied to them -have revaluations applied to them -and/or are drop shipments. -and if the warehouse module is used -> must have no activties,put-aways,receipts.
    So if you want to use that function, better be quick. :wink:

If the receipt has not yet been posted, you can simply reduce the order qty.

We have already sold some items out of them and have done the physical inventory count with negative & positive adjustments as well. So do you still suggest Undo option will work ?
  • KowaKowa Member Posts: 923
    Mammo wrote:
    We have already sold some items out of them and have done the physical inventory count with negative & positive adjustments as well. So do you still suggest Undo option will work ?
    No, in that case you can't use it anymore. As soon as any other item post was applied to the purchase receipt you will receive an error message when you try to use the "undo".
    Kai Kowalewski
  • SD-JRSD-JR Member Posts: 94
    Hi,

If you have only partially received the PO you can delete the warehouse receipt records as the posted putaways are stored and as standard you can delete the warehouse with remaining items to receive.

This then allows you revise down the qty on the PO and post/invoce the complete PO.
    Regards,

Ger
    Simply Dynamics Ltd
    Web: www.simplydynamics.ie