Options

Qty - to receive should be blank.

lallylally Member Posts: 323
Hi experts,

Iam working on Nav 4.0 sp3.

I created a purchase order for 50 Items and send it to supplier.

after 3 days i received the 8 Items Only.

what my problem is i need to change the Qty to receive filed manully for all items.

this is big job.

i need this field always shoul be balnk.

please let me know where we have to write the code .

2. If post the purchase order with the 8 items then system will create the purchase receipt document with 50 items( which iterm qty is zero)

In purchae receipt it should update thewhen the qty is not zero .

how it is possible.

Please let meknow .

if possible share the coding also.
lally

Comments

• Options
    gerdhuebnergerdhuebner Member Posts: 155
    In NAV 5.0 (SP1) and NAV 2009 it is possible to achieve this behavior via Purchases & Payables Setup:

So one way could be to implement this enhancement into version 4.0 (SP3), too.
    (Another way could be, of course, to make an update - whatever way you choose, you should implement the change as close as possible to the existing "standard" solution in the highest available version NAV 2009, in order to reduce troubles in case of future updates)
    In order to implement the feature manually, you may first analyse the higher version objects for the occurence of the field
    "Default Qty. to Ship/Rcv.", for example with the free tool NAVObjectViewer 5.1, which you can download here:
    http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1094
    In the following picture the results for NAV 2009 objects are shown:

Basically there are two objects, which have to be modified:
    The function SetDefaultQuantity in Table 39 has to be implemented together with a change in Codeunit 90:

The new (in NAV 5.0) function SetDefaultQuantity itself is called one time from Table 39 and one time from codeunit 90.
    (you may search again for SetDefaultQuantity with the NAVObjectViewer, e. g.)

Hope this helps.