Edit PDF File

relaxrelax Member Posts: 3
Hi,
how can I open an existing PDF file in NAV 5, then add some text and save the file.
Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Nav is not a pdf editor. Google "Edit A PDF"
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,248
    I would integrate this way. Export the blob pdf file into a folder. Run the PDF Editor. I use FoxIT PDF reader (can also edit pdf files).
    Once the user closes PDF Editor the program, Nav will be monitoring the file and ask if they want to import the changes.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • relaxrelax Member Posts: 3
    there is no user interaction necessary. I need a codeuint who opens the pdf files, adds some text (Sales Information) in thel top left corner and saves the pdf.
    So maybe the solution is al ocx oder automation Server.
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,248
    In that case, you can merge two pdf documents? use bullzip pdf printer and merge two pdf files.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • WilliamCornishWilliamCornish Member Posts: 3
    If you want to know which method is the best to edit restricted PDF files, then don't worry about it. Try the Softaken PDF Password Remover Tool is the most famous tool in the online market. It has developed features that allow to the removal of all types of passwords or restrictions quickly from PDF files like- copying, editing, and printing. After applying this tool users can easily edit their PDF files. This software unlocks single or select PDF files at once without creating any trouble in your system. During the removing process, it can maintain all pdf data. And it supports all versions of windows like- 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, etc.
  • somitsomit Member Posts: 2
    Use a freeware tool to open and edit PDF files without any hassle. However, for unlimited editing, you have to buy a subscription.