how to update the RG 23 A part II later.

lallylally Member Posts: 323
hi,

i know when we post the purchase order then automatically RG 23 A part II will update .

but one of my client says some times he did not receive the Modvat copy when he receive the material .
After two days he will receive the cenvat copy against that material, at that time only they update the RG 23 part II .

So how to update the RG 23 A part II later.

Please let me know.
lally

Comments

• RasoolShaikRasoolShaik Member Posts: 40
    There is no option to Updated RG 23A PART II Registers once posted.
    Rasool Shaik
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You need to customize it. We did it for a client though the requirement was different but will suit you.
    We blocked the posting of RG 23 A/C Part II posting from the Purchase Post codeunit and developed a form which shows the posted receipts. We then let the user post from that form and created RG entries.
    One of the major benefit was that the RG register was correctly posted with the excise duty even in cases where the PO excise amount and the actual excise amount differed.
    We further restricted the modification of the excise amount in the purchase invoice if the RG entries has been posted.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • getegete Member Posts: 76
    Just use general journal to update excise registers.

place a check mark in Excise record , Excise chage and enter the BED amount, she cess amount.

then it automatically update the excise amount and Rg registers also.