Receive more than Order Quantity

navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
Hi All,

Suppose We have created a PO with 10 quantity. And we have received 12 quantity at the time of GRN. ( PO is approved ).

How to receive more than Order Quantity in a Purchase Order in Nav ? :?

Kindly reply....
Now or Never

Answers

• SD-JRSD-JR Member Posts: 94
    Hi,

Witht heh standard you will need to reopen the PO amend and send back through the approval process.

But you can amend (develop) to allow the amendedment if say the QTY change is within a % tolerance but this needs to be developed.
    Regards,

Ger
    Simply Dynamics Ltd
    Web: www.simplydynamics.ie
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    ok :cry:
    Now or Never
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Don't be sad ..

it's not to difficult to reopen the po & change the qty from 10 to 12
    or
    add a new line with qty 2
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Wait till you find a system that has to support the whole concept of unders and Overs and provide proper accounting for them as well FUN :)
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    jannestig wrote:
    Wait till you find a system that has to support the whole concept of unders and Overs and provide proper accounting for them as well FUN :)

Not really. Now what REALLY is fun, is when the client says "Our previous partner implemented a system of overs and unders for us. We are about to start using Bins and Advanced warehouse management, their sales guy said that it would be just a quick mod to add Warehouse Management to the original mod, can you show us how this works"?

Now that is serious fun.
    David Singleton
  • getegete Member Posts: 76
    All experts,

Except amend the purchase order for excess qty is there any alternative way ?

If amend the purchase order how can i know the what is the actual Purchase order qty ?
  • SumitSumit Member Posts: 58
    gete wrote:
    If amend the purchase order how can i know the what is the actual Purchase order qty ?
    Archive Document.(i.e.actual Purchase order)
    My friend is "Search the Forum"