Options

cost amount(expected) in Inventory analysis reports

lallylally Member Posts: 323
Hi,

In Inventory analysis report

i can show the opening qty , receipts qty for the month , trasfer qty..

but i would lke to know the qty & value ( onely receipts expected value) which posted to value entry

how to get that cost amount (expected ) in analysis report for items. which are not invoiced.

Thanks
lally

Comments

• Options
    lallylally Member Posts: 323
    share your ideas anout this
    lally
  • Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    In your inventory columns you will have defined an analysis line that defines the "cost". In the "Value Type" you will have defined cost amount. You also have a tick box to look at invoiced transactions or not. My memory tells me if you tick this you will get the actual invoices, if you un-tick it you get the expected cost as it is not yet invoiced. You would need to check this, I also have a feeling I would create two columns, set the show to no on both of these for the print out and then sum the columns to get the total figure - although I have a distant memory of this causing issues as well, so you would need to test it all.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Options
    darshanmdarshanm Member Posts: 280
    Namaste!

Use table 32(ILE) for your report. You can print the expected value from "Cost Amnt expected"
    flow field, which is not invoiced value.
    Darshan Mungekar
    Senior Consultan
  • Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    darshanm the question relates to standard functionality solved (hopefully) using the options, it is not a written or standard report that you can add additional tables to.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen