Production Schedule Automation Error

SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
Hi,

When I try to click the Production error, it prompt me an error like this :

Microsoft Dynamics NAV
This message is for C/AL programmers:

Could not create an instance of the OLE control or Automation server identified by
GUID={0B98B992-D42C-4BC1-9324-C2A664D4FE72} 8.0:{E64F2DBA-34C8-4B01-A9FE-C10ADC133325}:Unknown Automation Server.Unknown Class.
Check that the OLE control or Automation server is correctly installed and registered.

OK
Do you have encountered it, how do I solve this?? any advise?? My NAV 5 sp1 version. Hoping for your relpy...Thanks

Answers

• DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi,

You need to install the Gantt Server option on the PC.
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
    My you teach me how to to do it..hoping for your reply..Thanks
  • SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
    Hi,

Thanks I install the Gannt Server option and work fine now!! weiii!!! thanks
  • DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Glad to Help :mrgreen:
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • st0328st0328 Member Posts: 97
    Silva wrote:
    Hi,

Thanks I install the Gannt Server option and work fine now!! weiii!!! thanks

I also got stuck in the same issue. After reading this post,I tried to install the Gantt Server which is in the NAV 2009 SP1 setup under the following path “MicrosoftDynamicsNAV2009_IN_SP1\CsideClient\program files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Classic”

Under this path there are two files regarding Gantt Server one is exeutable file i.e ‘NavisionGanttServer.exe’ and the other is ocx file i.e ‘vcgantt.ocx’.
    I have run the executble file (no action has taken place) and registered the ocx file in navision from Tools->Custom Controls.
    After registering the vcgantt.ocx activex custom control , I tried to run the Production Schedule from RTC but upon a click on the produciton scheudule there is no result. Again I cliked the produciton Schdule for 2nd time then it throwing the follwing error saying that "Production Schedule is already running"

So please guide me how to get rid of this and run production Schedule in RTC
    Advanced Thanks
    ST